Saturday, November 25th
1:00 pm-5:00 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – again! Join us in Hopkins on Small Business Saturday as we present our 8th Annual Old Fashioned Holiday. Kick off the season with a day of wagon rides, reindeer games, hot chocolate and, of course, Santa Claus. This is a family-friendly event for all ages.
Games and rides start at 1:00 pm on Mainstreet. Festivities culminate at 5’o’clock with Santa’s processional from the Hopkins Center for the Arts to Downtown Park for the tree lighting and closing ceremonies.
Activities & Specials
- Music, Raffle and Santa’s Elves at Garden Party Gallery
- I Love Photography Photo Booth
- Selfies with Santa at Surprise Me! Antiques
- Storytime at kiddywampus (4pm)
- Cookie Decorating at Driskill’s Downtown Market
- Family Yoga Games at Good Vibrations Yoga (2pm-4pm)
- Puppy Party, Shake Bar and Secondhand House Fundraiser Raffle at 10th & Main Nutrition (Puppy Party 1-2:30pm)
- Ultimate Collectibles Special: all records $10 or less 50% off; all other items 20% off
- Santa’s Workshop at Projects in Person
- Children’s Holiday Painting Activity at Hillary’s
- Holiday Music by Hopkins Westwind Concert Band small groups at the Hopkins Historical Society (907 Mainstreet)
- Holiday Fish Pond at Mill City Sound
- Ornament Decorating at My House Fitness (1pm-4pm)
- Egg Nog and Hot Chocolate at Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe
- Ice Sculptor sponsored by Munkabeans and Citizens Independent Bank
- Live Reindeer sponsored by Driskill’s Downtown Market
- Wagon Rides sponsored by Hopkins Auto Body and Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe
- Fire Pits with Marshmallows sponsored by Good Vibrations Yoga, Projects in Person and Parlor 7 Salon
- Carolers sponsored by Gendler Dental
You will also be able to take pictures on the Hopkins Raspberry Royalty and tour a cop car with the Hopkins Police Department!
- Gingerbread House Contest at the Albert Pike Masonic Lodge: Vote for your favorite Gingerbread House! Sponsored by the Hopkins Historical Society and Mill City Sound.
- Window Decorating Contest: Vote for your favorite shop window as you enjoy the day’s events! Ballots will be available at the KIDDYWAMPUS toy store on the corner of 11th and Mainstreet.
Check out all the fun we had last year!