- Networking opportunities at our monthly membership meetings
- Participation in annual events such as Hopkins Summerfest and Old Fashioned Holiday where you can promote your business to the attendees.
- Business and event exposure on our website, Facebook group, and in our email newsletters
- Exclusive access to content on our Members Only page
- The Community Resource Guide is sent to all residents and distributed throughout the business and civic community. HBCA members receive free listings in the guide.
- Community Awards are presented to businesses, individuals and organizations in recognition of their efforts to improve the Hopkins community.
- Stay informed on the latest information from the City of Hopkins and your fellow business owners
Annual Membership Dues
HBCA is a member-supported organization, and member dues help us to provide the events and resources that help you do business! Membership dues are based on a tiered structure determined by the number of full-time employees at your business. There are also special tiers for private individuals and civic organizations.
- 0-5 Employees: $150
- 6-10 Employees: $175
- 11-50 Employees: $225
- 51-100 Employees: $275
- 101-250 Employees: $325
- 251+ Employees: $375
- Civic Organization: $150
- Individual Supporter (not affiliated with a business or civic group): $75