As a member of HBCA, you will join an esteemed group of business and civic leaders who are passionate about strengthening the role of business in the Hopkins community. In addition, you will also be able to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Networking opportunities at our monthly membership meetings
- Participation in annual events such as Hopkins Summerfest and Old Fashioned Holiday where you can promote your business to the attendees.
- Business and event exposure on our website, Facebook group, and in our email newsletters
- Exclusive access to content on our Members Only page
- The Community Resource Guide is sent to all residents and distributed throughout the business and civic community. HBCA members receive free listings in the guide.
- Community Awards are presented to businesses, individuals and organizations in recognition of their efforts to improve the Hopkins community.
- Stay informed on the latest information from the City of Hopkins and your fellow business owners
Annual Membership Dues
HBCA is a member-supported organization, and member dues help us to provide the events and resources that help you do business! Membership dues are based on a tiered structure determined by the number of full-time employees at your business. There are also special tiers for private individuals and civic organizations.
- 0-5 Employees: $150
- 6-10 Employees: $175
- 11-50 Employees: $225
- 51-100 Employees: $275
- 101-250 Employees: $325
- 251+ Employees: $375
- Civic Organization: $150
- Individual Supporter (not affiliated with a business or civic group): $75