- Networking opportunities at our monthly membership meetings.
- Annual events such as Halloween in Hopkins and Old Fashioned Holiday where you can promote your business to the attendees.
- Business and event exposure on our website, Facebook group, and in our email newsletters
- Exclusive access to content on our Members Only page.
- The Community Resource Guide is sent to all residents and distributed throughout the business and civic community. HBCA members receive a free listing.
- Community Awards are presented to businesses, individuals and organizations in recognition of their efforts to improve the Hopkins community.
- Stay informed on the latest information from the City of Hopkins and your fellow business owners.
Annual Membership Dues
HBCA is a member-supported organization, and member dues help us to provide the events and resources that help you do business! Membership dues are based on a tiered structure determined by the number of full-time employees at your business. For civic organizations there is a single, one-size-fits-all payment.
- 0-5 Employees: $150
- 6-10 Employees: $175
- 11-50 Employees: $225
- 51-100 Employees: $275
- 101-250 Employees: $325
- 251+ Employees: $375
- Civic Organization: $150
This tier is for Hopkins residents who do not own or operate a business, but would like to support the operations of HBCA and the local business community. For your donation you will receive invitations to our monthly membership meetings, a copy of our monthly e-newsletter and access to our Members-Only blog. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to build connections with local professionals that is unique to HBCA.
For more information about becoming an HBCA Community Supporter, contact Sarah Tasz at firstname.lastname@example.org